Cell On Tower
Pepro manufactures patented shielded enclosure systems ideal for use at any location. Each shelter employs the Faraday Cage principle to shield sensitive communications and electronic equipment from the effects of Radio Frequency Interference (RFI), Electromagnetic Interference (EMI), and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP).
Pepro will customize and integrate a total cell on tower site with or without cabinets to meet your equipment needs with the lowest completed cost in the industry.
Reliable & Protected Communications
Patented Shelter & Tower Technology
Any Environment, Any Terrain
Customization & Fast Installation Available
The Mosquito Tower is the new addition to our family of solutions. Mosquito Tower features:
- RAPID DEPLOYMENT: Transportable by pickup or HUMVEE; Assembled by 2 people in less than 2 hours.
- ZERO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: Ideal for sensitive habitat or environmental situations; No foundation or excavation required.
- NO GUY WIRES: Unit is secured with steel ballast plates and self-grounded through Ufer ground pads.
- NO PERMANENT PLACEMENT: Unit can be torn down for relocation in less than 2 hours or stored for future use. Never leaves a footprint.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: Hundreds of similar structures deployed throughout the country, including many in California.
- SAFE: Tower wind load data given for each location according to TIA-EIA 222G Standards
- NO CLIMBING: Tower lowers via hydraulic cylinder for ease of maintenance.
- VALUE: Lowest completed cost for remote sites in the industry.