Pioneer Energy Products, LLC (PEPRO) is currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Mechanical /Structural/Civil Engineer. PEPRO manufactures shielded enclosures for mobile & permanent communication sites. These sites are fully self-sufficient with tower, shielded enclosure, generator or solar panels. Every site is designed to be deployed quickly and easily. PEPRO prides itself on Lightning, RFI, & EMI protection; all in a robust long-lasting product.
Applicant Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Structural, or Civil Engineering
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Solidworks, and MS Office
- Preferred skill in RisaTower, STAAD and Global Shop Solutions (ERP software)
- Ability to assist & work well with customers to develop a product to fit continually changing needs and technology.
- Ability to work well with the PEPRO production & sales team.
- 3-5 years of experience in design and production.
- Passed the FE exam and EIT certificated (preferred)
- Perform calculations for proper antenna placement, ballast, and footing requirements for standard PEPRO mobile & fixed sites to meet requirements of TIA-EIA-222-G and ASCE 7-10.
- Design of customer-specific products. g. solar panels structures, antenna arms, equipment racks, etc.
- Prepare site-specific prints for customers using Solidworks & AutoCAD.
- Prepare production prints for assembly & fabrication using Solidworks.
- Assist the PEPRO sales team with new product costing and feasibility.
- Design of new mobile & permanent communication sites.