Communication Equipment Protection
Pepro's shielded enclosures maximize the ability of digital communications systems to operate in difficult environments.
- Pepro communications equipment protection enclosures are designed to dissipate any charge while it is resident on the outermost surface.
- Any current, charge, or interference (e.g. lightning, RFI, EMI, etc.) is confined to areas that will not affect the sensitive, communications equipment inside.
Pepro has developed all other technology and designs from this cornerstone.
- All components build upon the concept of dissipating the charge in the Faraday Cage.
- Each component offers further preventative measures to keep the charge from entering the enclosure, to provide maximum effectiveness.
Reliable & Protected Communications
Patented Shelter & Tower Technology
Any Environment, Any Terrain
Customization & Fast Installation Available
Cable Entry Gland System
Pepro's Cable Entry Gland System is a critical element in the enclosure design.
- This product makes the outer surface of any cable or media entering the enclosure (where RFI, EMI, etc. currents will travel) an effective part of the enclosure.
- Accomplished by a patented system that diverts any unwanted current.
- Adds further protection as part of communication equipment shielded enclosures.