Cable Entry Gland
The Pepro cable entry gland system completes the Faraday cage effect and provides shielding from lightning, Electro-magnetic Pulse (EMP), Electro-magnetic Interference (EMI), and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI). The use of our patented cable entry gland also works to lessen the effects of Passive Inter-modulation (PMI).
Cable Entry Gland Cut-Away View
Our patented cable entry gland, for retrofit applications, diverts 85% of lightning surge current to the ground. You’ll notice a 250% improvement over conventional cable entry systems removing lightning surge current from the antenna cable.
In addition, our cable entry system also:
- Reduces Passive Inter-modulation (PMI).
- Offer Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Protection of 40db.
- Reduces Latent Defects with the various levels of protection provided.
- Is the most effective component available for Hardening Existing Sites.
- Drastically reduce maintenance costs. (Savings can be calculated using protection levels determined by independent laboratory test results)
- Reduces Costly Down Time.
Cable Entry Gland Retrofit